In accordance with A.R.S. §15-189.05, as added by Laws 2018, Ch. 285,§3, a school’s budget shall include the prominent display of the average salary of all teachers employed by the school for the budget and prior years, and the increase in the average salary of all teachers employed by the school for the budget year reported in dollars and percentage.
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARY (A.R.S. §15-189.05), as added by Laws 2018, Ch. 285, §3
1. Average salary of all teachers employed in budget year 2021 $41,267
2. Average salary of all teachers employed in prior year 2020 $40,407
3. Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year 2020 $ 860
4. Percentage increase 2.1%
5. Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 $36,771
6. Total percentage increase in average teacher salary since FY 2018 12.2%
Click here to read a copy of the Choice Academies Inc. proposed budget for FY 2021.
Click here to see the Public Hearing Notification for the approval of the Choice Academies, Inc. budget for FY 2021.
Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02, Choice Academies Inc. hereby states that all notices of the meetings of Choice Academies Inc. Board of Directors are posted first in the Adams Traditional Academy school front office located at 2323 W Parkside Lane, Phoenix, AZ and secondarily on our website. The location is open to the public Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Such notices will indicate the date, time, and place of the meeting and will include an agenda or information concerning the manner in which the public may obtain an agenda for the meeting.